Friday, June 08, 2012

Train Dominoes, Pirate Island and Taco Dip

Well that title pretty much sums up last weekend!  The boys and I headed to Loon Lake Campground to spend the weekend with my mom and sister.  My friend Angela also joined us for our fun weekend at the lake.  It was a girls weekend (plus my boys and Colton's friend who came with us).  We spend the weekend hanging out on the beach, exploring Pirate Island, kayaking, playing Train Dominoes (in which I won all 3 games cause I am so awesome), making smores and eating Taco Dip... and seriously we ate A LOT of taco dip!  We had a great time and wished the weekend didn't go by so quickly!









 I told the boys to give me their best Pirate pose... Nick nailed it (even said Aaaarg) while Colton was a little confused and gave me his best Robin Hood!


 Check out that root system on the fallen tree on Pirate Island!
 I had a lot of fun playing with my camera out on Pirate Island!


 We were surrounded by wild life this weekend!


 Lee was our chef Saturday night... he made us a turkey on the grill!  Nothing is better than a turkey covered in bacon and slow cooked on the grill for 4 hours!


 Check out that amazing smore I made for my sister... almost too perfect to eat it, I said almost!
 Beach time!


 Mason loved his first Kayak Ride!
 Colton has become quite the little expert kayaking kid!
YUM - Taco Dip!

No comments:

Post a Comment