Tuesday, May 21, 2013

It's Garden Time!

We planted our garden today!  We weeded, tilled and then we got to planting.... several kinds of tomatoes, peppers, jalapenos, pickles, green beans and soon to be planted strawberries (we still need to buy these and get them in)!  This is our 4th year doing a garden and it is something that I have really grown to love!  And Colton gets excited too when it is time to plant the garden and gets even more excited when it comes time to start harvesting all our veggies.    After getting it all planted I figured it was a great opportunity for me to play around with my  new camera lens (which I love more and more everyday)!  Now that our garden is planted I feel like it is officially Spring and Summer should follow quickly!







No comments:

Post a Comment