Sunday, May 26, 2013

Memorial Weekend

The boys and I spent the weekend at the lake with Grandma Yvonne.  It was a little chilly at times but that didn't stop us from having a great time.   Colton has a buddy two campsites down who is same age and they spend most their time riding bikes, playing at the playground and enjoying snacks together (they are really only apart when they sleep).  What is even more awesome is that Colton's buddy has a little brother who is only 8 months behind Mason!  Mason and his little buddy spend lots of time kicking around a ball, riding in the crazy coupe and going for wagon rides.  It was a very relaxing weekend.  We of course enjoyed some campfires and consumed our fair share of smores... we love being at the lake!  I did get a chance to play with my new lens again this weekend - I think I am finally starting to get a handle on that thing!  Here are a few pictures of our adventures from Memorial Weekend 2013!




 













2 comments:

  1. Ok, first of all, your new posts never show up in my blog reader so I have to remember to go look at your blog to see if you've posted...hence why it always seems days later that I comment.

    Secondly, love the photos! Particularly the sand one with Colton, Mason blowing the bent over dandelion, and the closeup of Mason's face. Those eyelashes...

    Glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont know why mine doesnt update on some people's blog! I go to Betsy's Blog to check for recent posts as hers always seems to update... that is how I know if any of you have posted recently!! And those three pics are also my faves from the weekend.

      Delete