Saturday, July 12, 2014

Como Town

One of my college girl friends (freshman roommate) recently moved back to town and I am so excited as she is the one of the few of my friends who has a kid Colton's age!  We had a play date two weeks ago so the boys could meet as it has been forever since the last time they were together.   Well Colton has been asking to hang with his friend Gabe ever since.  So this week we decided to meet up at Como Town (perk of Daddy's job, we get free all day ride wristbands whenever we want).  We spent the afternoon watching the kiddos go on rides, play at the splash pad and Kate and I were even able to catch up on our lives a little as well.    I have to admit that these play dates are just as much for me as they are for the kids, I love talking with other moms about life and the fun and hard times that go along with it.  I did bring my camera along and snapped many pictures during our 3 hours in the park.  The smiles on the faces of these kids is what life is all about!!







No comments:

Post a Comment