Sunday, November 09, 2014

Mama's Boys

Well with the threat of this winters first snowstorm I decided I better get in gear and get in a little photo shoot with my boys. I have been so busy with the craziness of life that I have put my own priorities on hold but I fixed that today.  We decided to just head to a park down the street from us and I asked my sister to join us because I wanted a couple photos of myself with my boys as well.  Lately it has really started to hit me how grown up my boys are already and it scares me because I love this stage and don't want it go too fast! So I have decided it is time to make sure I enjoy every moment and capture as many of these days together in photos that I will cherish forever.  It was only 40 degrees today but the boys did awesome and we got lots of fun photos.  Here are a few of my favorites!












No comments:

Post a Comment