Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!

I was lucky enough to spend my entire Valentine's Day with the loves of my life!  We started our day with church, I was the volunteer for Mason's Sunday School class this week and really enjoyed watching him in his Sunday School enviroment! Then we rushed home for some lunch and headed over to our host church for cub scouts to partake in their Mardi Gras Celebration!  The scouts each put in some volunteer hours by running some of their games for the celebration, a great way for our pack to repay the Church for letting us hold our meetings there every week.  So while Colton worked his booth Mason and I enjoyed a fun afternoon together!  We played games, checked out the silent auction, ate some snacks and played some bingo!  Mason daubed his first Bingo card, he did great all on his own.  Yes, I was one proud mama as my 5 year old was able to keep up with his own bingo cards (yes he was playing a sheet of 3 cards)!  After the Mardi Gras we headed home for dinner and then the boys went to Grandma's for a sleepover cause they don't have school tomorrow.  It really was a great Valentine's Day, wouldn't want to spend it any other way!


Also my sister surprised me with some awesome Valentine's photos of my kiddos, she asked to take them with her so she could get a shot of all the kids for my parents but she also got some of just my boys for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment