Tuesday, February 02, 2016

"Snow" much fun!

Well we had our first big snow storm of the year today!  Mason's afternoon Pre-K was cancelled and Colton got out of school an hour early.  I am lucky to work from home, so the only commuting I had to do was picking them up from school/daycare!  And as soon as school and work was done we headed outside to have some fun in the fresh white stuff! Colton has his best friend come over to play (I swear Mitchell is like my 3rd child) and my nephew was also spending the night with us so his mom and dad could work (yup snowstorm means busy busy busy for their Tow Company)!  I got the kids and myself all bundled up (that is a lot of work) and we headed outside to play in the snow and shovel the driveway! 



I decided to run back in the house and grab my good camera for a few photos and I am so happy I did.  I love winter photos, everything is so clean and crisp!  Here are some of my favorite photos of our fun with the Groundhogs Day Blizzard of 2016!






 




I ended up shoveling the driveway 3 times to keep up with the falling snow!  I headed out at 9pm to clear it for the last time before bed, Mason was already sleeping and I put Colton was in charge of his little cousin while I was outside.  I got the driveway and steps cleared in his over a half hour and came back into to find this.  Colton is such a great kid!



No comments:

Post a Comment