Thursday, January 26, 2017

SIX

Mason is 6.  I still can't wrap my head around the fact that I no longer have a baby, no longer have a toddler, no longer a preschool but my baby is a school age kiddo!  He is one of the wittiest 6 year olds I have ever met, always has a quick come back or answer and many times just leaves me shaking my head (because I am so proud of how smart he is).  Mason is very social, loves school and playing video games with his big brother, he enjoys play dates with his friends, loves to help me bake or cook dinner,  prefers to be outside exploring and most of all loves to learn!  He amazes me daily with everything he has learned in the last year, the most impressive is his reading skills.  He will pick up a book he has never read before and he breezes through it like its no big deal at all.  I look forward to watching Mason continue to grow however sometimes I wish I could keep him young forever.  I love you forever and a day Mason and you will always be my baby!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment