Thursday, August 13, 2009

Black and White it is!

Okay I think by now we all know that I love taking pictures and every now and then I feel like I catch some pretty good ones. But then I go to Melissa's Blog and I see the most amazing shots, she is very talented! Well today we were playing out in the backyard and I deciced to try my hand at the not so typical photos. I always seem to try to take ones when Colton is looking right at the camera and smiling and realized that not every photo needs to be planned. I had a great time playing with the different settings on my camera (many of which I didn't even know existed)! But out of the pictures I took the Black and White ones all seemed to be my favorite today! Anyways here are just a few of my attempts, let me know what you think!

PS - Only 2 more days until my little sisters is a married woman! I am sure I will have plenty of opportunities to get the perfect shot... maybe Melissa can give me some lessons before Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Nice Job! I LOVE candid shots & black and white. Have so much fun at your sisters wedding, I can't wait to see the pictures. My secret is to take a bizillion pictures and you will for sure have at least one Great one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the pictures you took, Mandy! I especially like the first one. I love black & white, too!

    ReplyDelete