Sunday, August 16, 2009

Mr and Mrs Pedginski!!

The wedding was awesome!! The weather was perfect and everything and everyone looked awesome! I took so many pics while we were getting ready and then a ton more pictures during the dancing and keroke. I didn't take any of the entire bridal party because well I was in the pictures so it was had to take some on my own camera!! When Marissa gets the CD from the photographer I will post some pictures of the entire party and some of the Bride and Groom!! I had a great time at the wedding, although I still can't believe my little sister is married!


2 comments:

  1. You all look so beautiful!!! I love the dresses and the flowers! Hope your sickness clears up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a very nice wedding. Melissa was absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete