Saturday, August 22, 2009

Go Gophers!

Colton and I went to our first Minnesota Gopher's game today and we had so much fun! Thank you Grandma Yvonne for the awesome tickets - we are gonna have a blast this season. Yvonne, Freddie and Isaac also went to the game today. The boys did really good - although I am pretty sure they enjoyed the popcorn more than they did the game! The new stadium is awesome and I can't wait to go to more games this fall! I still can't believe it is football season already!





4 comments:

  1. That stadium is so awesome, I'm so jealous you guys were there yesterday on such a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwww, Great pics! I'm glad Isaac got to hang out with Colton again, they are too cute together. Can't wait to go to a game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! I can't wait to see what the stadium looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are the absolute cutest!!!!

    ReplyDelete