Thursday, November 11, 2010

Future Deer Hunter

Colton was very sad that he didn't get to go hunting with Frankie last weekend. They spent Friday night cleaning the gun and playing with the deer calls and then when it was time for Frankie to leave Colton cried becuase he wanted to go hunting too, I guess he wasn't excited about spending the weekend shopping with Mommy! Well when Frankie came home on Sunday with a deer Colton was back to the happiest kid ever! It is pretty much all he has talked about this week - he even told his teacher about the deer in his garage and she asked to see a picture so we had to take a picture of him and the deer head so he could bring it to school! He is also all about helping cut up the meat and get it ready for jerky (which is what has been happening at our house for the last 24 hours) - I just try to stay out of the way!

3 comments:

  1. I think you need a Warning on this post, I almost fell off my chair! Eeeewwwwww Gross :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, next time it will come with a warning! I guess it didn't even occur to me being as I grew up with my dad hunting. Colton was in love with the idea of hunting and a deer head in our garage - as long as daddy didn't shoot a Bambi he was okay with the whole idea!

    ReplyDelete