Thursday, November 18, 2010

We are officially ready for Christmas...

Yup that is right we put up our Christmas Tree last night!! This is the earliest we have ever put our tree up but that is okay with me. I figured why not right, we were all home last night so we ordered in some pizza and wings (yes Colton loves hot wings which is not good, now I have to share with him) and then we put up the tree! Colton was actually quite helpful this year - he hung most of the ornaments himself although I did have to sneak a few so we didn't just have them on the bottom half of our tree! We still have a few more Christmas decorations to put out and we still have to set up our giant Christmas Village but I think that might wait until next week - it takes a couple hours to set that thing up!!

1 comment:

  1. I thought setting up the tree on Thanksgiving was early! ;) I love it! Can't wait to set up ours!! Oh, and Colton's jammies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete