Monday, November 29, 2010

Holidazzle Parade

We decided to go to see the Holidazzle Parade last night and I am so happy we did! I have never seen it before and I must say it was pretty cool! We headed downtown early to avoid some of the traffic and enjoyed some appetizers at The Hard Rock Cafe and then headed over to Nicolett Mall to see the parade. It was a pretty warm night although the wind did seem to whip right down Nicolett Avenue. Even with the wind we had a great time, Colton got more and more and excited with every float that went by.

5 comments:

  1. Jealous! I'm going to have to get up there one year for that. It's been on my "to-do" list for years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We almost went last night too! I went almost every year as a child, it is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I've always wanted to do it but Dan has just refused. How do you get Frankie to do these things? That is what I want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - you are too funny Alicia! Frankie is usually down to do anything (although he did pass on Disney on Ice this year, I guess that was just going a little too far)! It really was pretty fun, even my dad went with us and really liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I haven't been there in years but have such fun memories of going! Glad it was somewhat warm for you guys and Colton had a blast!

    ReplyDelete