Sunday, September 29, 2013

Go Gophers!

I was lucky enough to take my boys to a Gopher Game again this year.  My mother in law has season tickets and Frankie couldn't go to this game so I jumped at the opportunity to take both my boys to a football game (something I love doing)!  It was fun to watch the game with Colton who is playing football this year and it really starting to understand the game.  It was fun to watch him watch the Gophers run the same plays he has been practicing, like the Quarterback Sneak!  I was nervous that it would be impossible to get Mason to sit through a 3 hour football game but I had nothing to worry about... he did awesome!  He was watching and cheering and dancing every time there was a commercial break when the band played music to entertain us.  Of course the pizza, bucket of mini donuts and snow cones also helped to keep him entertained.   Here are a few pictures from my annual Gopher Game with my boys!








1 comment:

  1. Bucket of doughnuts? OMG, drool.

    Looks like you had a great time! Love that pic of you three at the end...so precious.

    ReplyDelete