Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Mr and Mrs

Back in August we attended a wedding for Frankie's little cousin.  She and her now husband live in Duluth so of course it is fitting that the wedding took place in Duluth, Ceremony at Lief Erickson Park overlooking Lake Superior.   The wedding was beautiful, the bride was stunning and the reception was a blast!  The boys danced the night away... I mean seriously, they danced for hours!  Mason actually fell asleep on the dance floor around 10:30 and we had to drag Colton off the dance floor sometime after 11pm so we could make the drive back to hotel.  I of course got a little carried away with my camera like always so here are just a few of my favorites!






Of course I had to also include a few pictures from swimming at the hotel pool... it was a Berberena Boy invasion in the pool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment