Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy New Year!

I can't believe another year is in the history books! 2013 was another great year filled with plenty of fun adventures and vacation, good times, love, laughter and many memories!  We spent the last night of 2013 celebrating with my family.  We had a little surprise and my Grandpa and Uncle Wade joined us for New Years Eve this year as they were on their way back to central MN but decided to make a pit stop to hang out with us.  Frankie made us a great feast of smoked New York Strip, bacon wrapped shrimp, butter soaked halibut and baked potatoes.  We all ate until we hurt.  After dinner is was time for several people to change into their feetie pajamas (thanks to my sister for providing them), although my brother in law stole mine so I didn't get any awesome feetie pajama pictures!  We ended the night with a rowdy and hysterical game of Loaded Questions, Adult Version!   It was the perfect way to send out 2013 and welcome in 2014!  We also took plenty of pictures with our party hats so here are a few of my favorites!
 4 Generations under one roof to ring in the New Year, LOVE IT!

 When food tastes this good you don't waste time looking for silverware!






 Auntie and her boys - Pajama Party!!





 Ooooops, Sorry MaryBeth - Didn't mean to drop you on your head!
Look Mom - I can FLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment