Thursday, January 30, 2014

SNOW!

We woke up to another snow storm this morning!  Heavy snow all morning long (which made for a horrible commute and today just happened to be a day that I had planned to go into the office for some training)!  We got home tonight to a driveway that had been plowed in and there was no way my good old minivan was going to make it!  We parked in the street and trecked through the deep snow to the house, enjoyed dinner and then the boys watched some cartoons while I went out to shovel.  We have a plow guy who does our driveway (Thankfully) however we still have to shovel off the front and back steps, shovel a path on the deck for the dog to get to the yard and clear a path through the yard for the mailman (we still have our mailboxes on our houses so the mailman walks the entire route)!  It took me about 45 minutes to finish my shoveling and then I decided to let Mason come out and play for 10 minutes (Colton decided he wanted to stay inside and play his video game).  Mason loves winter so all this fresh snow had him pretty excited.  He really loved the fact that the snow walls along our front sidewalk were taller than him!  If it keeps snowing like this those snow walls are gonna be taller than me!  This has been another crazy winter with plenty of snow.... now we just need some warm days so we can go outside and enjoy all this freshly fallen snow!


2 comments:

  1. You are good....Freddie is out of town but I am not shoveling! I backed down the road and went charging up the driveway blasting thru the snow :)

    ReplyDelete