Sunday, January 26, 2014

Three Years Old

Three years ago today on a cold, snowy January morning we welcome another amazing little boy into our lives.  It was one of those dates that I will never forget and today we were able to celebrate this little guy once again with family.  Mason has grown into such an wonderful, crazy, loving, wild, talkative, outgoing little boy and he has made our family more complete than we could have ever dreamed.  He is a great little brother and of course an amazing son. I am one lucky Mama!

Today we had a birthday party at our house.  We sent out invites a couple weeks ago and we started to get RSVP's that people wouldn't able to make it to the party. At first I didn't think anything of it but as the party got closer I started to feel sad that not many people were able to celebrate the birthday of little guy with us.  Well today was party day and attendance was small (partly due to this horrible winter weather too, seriously this has been the worst winter ever) but I realized that Mason didn't care how many people were here to celebrate with him but that he has so many people that love him.  He knew it was his special day and he was so excited! He loved his Pirate themed snacks, his awesome pirate cake and of course all his presents which were either pirate themed or train themed (trains are his true love)!  I felt very honored to have our family here to celebrate his 3rd Birthday with us.  I can't believe how fast these three years have gone by and Mason is at such a fun stage right now that I wish I could just freeze time for a little while and just soak in these moments a little longer!

We love you Mason and we are looking forward to watching you continue to grow and develop into the amazing little guy that you are becoming!  Happy 3rd Birthday Buddy!







1 comment:

  1. Too cute!
    Bummed me missed it :(
    I cannot believe that he is 3 already! He has grown into such an awesome little boy, nice work!

    ReplyDelete