Saturday, June 07, 2014

Beautiful Mommy-to-be

I had the honor to take some maternity photos for one of my oldest friends!  I met Margie when I was 12 years old and moved from small town MN to big city.  She lived just two doors down from me and we quickly became great friends. We spent everyday of the summer just hanging out, talking about boys and course getting into trouble (yah right, we were angels)!  After high school we kinda lost touch a little as we went our separate ways but have reconnected lately (thanks to Facebook)!  Anyways, I was honored to help her capture her first pregnancy and here are some of my favorites! I look forward to her little one making his grand entrance sometime in the next couple weeks, I need some baby snuggles and already have some fun ideas in mind for his newborn photo shoot.  




No comments:

Post a Comment