Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Mr and Mrs.

Just about a year ago my cousin and I were just chatting about my love of photography when she asked if I would ever consider shooting a wedding.  I said wasn't looking to do that because of the fear that I would mess it up and the bride/groom would have no pictures of their big day!  Well several months later the conversation came up again when she asked if I would be the photographer for her upcoming wedding.   I was nervous, honored, excited and scared all the same time!  I immediately knew I couldn't do it alone so I contacted my friend who had been taking photography classes with me and has such a passion for photography that I knew together we could do it.  Lisa agreed to shoot the wedding with me and we officially told the bride that we would be her photographers!

Well last month the big day was upon us, the sun was shining, the weather was perfect and the day went perfectly!  The bride and groom were so incredibly easy to work with and their wedding party was just as cooperative.  Things went as smooth as I could have ever dreamed and we even finished pictures early which allowed everyone some down time before the ceremony.  I have spent the last 6 weeks editing pictures and can't wait to share the pictures with the bride and groom this weekend (and give them a special gift that Lisa and I made as Thank You for trusting us with their big day)!  

Here are just a few of my favorite pictures from my first wedding adventure as a photographer!






 










 Congratulations Stephanie and Jared! 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Betsy! Thankfully the bride agreed! It was fun and I have to say I might consider doing a wedding again however only if the bride and groom are as awesome as these two were and if Lisa will shoot the wedding with me (we made a great team)!!

      Delete