Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy 8th Birthday Colton!

Today my first born turned eight years old.  I still remember the day he was born and now here we are eight years later celebrating his birthday and I have no idea how it happened so fast.  Colton has turned in quite an amazing young man and I couldn't be more proud of who he has become.   Colton is a passionate, loving, caring and thoughtful boy.  He is also a determined, strong, competitive, stubborn and adventurous boy.  He always thinks of others before himself and will be the first to help anyone in need.  He has really developed some strong friendships over the last year and it is fun to watch him grow socially with his classmates and teammates.  He still has a love of sports and is always willing to trying anything new.  He is determined to be the best and hates to lose (he gets that from him mama)!  He is helpful around the house, taking on new chores all the time.  I couldn't have asked for better son and I think Mason would say that he couldn't have asked for a more amazing big brother.  I love you to the moon and back Colton and look forward to watching you continue to grow and find our your own path in life.  I will always walk beside you and will do everything I can to be sure all your hopes and dreams come true.  Happy Birthday to one of the best little boys ever, Love You Bubby! 



3 comments:

  1. Oh tears. This is so sweet. You are such a great mom and are raising some awesome kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa. Been a rough morning and reading your comment totally made me burst into tears. My boys are my life and I try to do my best... I know I am far from perfect but if I can raise some awesome kids I will feel like I did it right! Thanks again for the kind words, much appreciated today!

      Delete
  2. Wow...8. Hard to believe! As much as I hate them growing up it is pretty awesome to watch, Colton is a great kid. So glad I get to watch him grow :) Happy Birthday Big Guy!

    ReplyDelete