Thursday, June 05, 2014

Last Day of 2nd Grade

Today was Colton's last day of Second Grade!  He had another great school year in which he made huge improvements in his reading and writing and continued to excel in math.  He has made a few new friends and really started the whole playdate thing, I swear he gets more calls on my cell phone then I do (we don't have a home phone so he uses my phone number as he is almost always with me anyways)!! Colton really enjoyed school this year and was sad when it came to an end today, he said he even cried which I thought I was cute.  I hope he continues that love for school for a long time to come.  I still can't believe that my baby is going into 3rd Grade already.  

Colton you have grown into such an amazing little man, you are so caring, determined, loving, funny, outgoing, competitive (you get that from me) and smart!  But most of all you are mine, you are my son and I am so very proud of you.  Congrats on another great year of school, my 2nd Grade Graduate!




1 comment:

  1. I'm in tears!

    I really can't believe he'll be in 3rd grade either. They grow up way too fast. So sweet that he is enjoying school so much - that probably makes all the difference at this point in their lives!

    Good job, mama...you have yourself an amazing little man!

    ReplyDelete