Thursday, December 04, 2014

O Christmas Tree!

Mason has been asking to put up our tree since the day after Halloween!  I explained to him that we couldn't put up the tree until after Thanksgiving which oddly enough meant nothing to a three year old.  So I added that we had to eat turkey first and then we could put up the tree.  Well almost daily for a week or two he would ask if we had chicken that day (poor kid, I said Turkey).  I would always say No and he would look all disappointed.  Well once that turkey was carved on Thanksgiving there was no more putting it off, the kid was ready to put our tree!  Saturday night we dug it out and let the fun begin.  Frankie and I set up the tree and strung the lights and the boys did the rest!  They hung almost every ornament on their own.  And then it was time for the train, I think this was the main reason he wanted the tree up anyways.  It officially feels like Christmas in our home, bring on the holiday season! 







Mason loves to just lay and watch his train go around and around.  Him and Daddy laid on the floor so long that Daddy actually fell asleep, too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment