Sunday, December 28, 2014

One last Christmas Present

The dreaded question for me around Christmas is "What do the boys want/need for Christmas?".  My kids want everything but they need nothing.  They have more toys than they know what to do with, I honestly think they are overwhelmed by the number of toys that they don't even know what to play with some days.   Well my sister and I decided we weren't going to buy gifts for each others kids this year for the very reason that they will get plenty from others anyways.  We decided to do something fun and make memories with the kids instead and we started thinking of things to do.  We landed on a day of fun at The Waterpark of America with all the kids.  The day after Christ we piled all 6 kids (my sister brought her husbands niece with as well) in the vehicles and off we went.  The kids were so excited to be spending the day together.    It was an awesome way to wrap up the Christmas Season and the kids all had a blast playing together at the water park.  I didn't take many pictures as waters and cameras don't go well together but also because I just wanted enjoy the moments with my boys. I wanted to float around the lazy river as my three year screamed and laughed hysterically each time we went under the raging waterfall.  I wanted to go on the giant family slide with my 8 year old and my niece and nephews and watch them laugh as I ended up going backwards down the slide every time.  I wanted to just sit back, relax and enjoy and I did just that.  It was an awesome present for them and in the end it was also an awesome present for me!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment