Friday, December 12, 2014

Sand Christmas

This past Sunday we celebrated Christmas with my dad's side of the family!  I love getting together with the Sand Family, we are a very large family and it is so much fun to get everyone together in one place.  I have so many cousins that I am quite close with but don't get to see in person that often so I really look forward to these events.  And every year we seem to add a few more Great Grandkids to the group which means lots of baby snuggles and it means we keep looking for new places to hold our Family Christmas - this year it was in the church basement!  Also as we are big German Family we couldn't have a Christmas celebration without St Nick visiting, so to keep the tradition going St Nick showed up at our Christmas to sing songs with us and hand out presents to the kids! It was another great family Christmas, can't believe one Christmas celebration is already done this year. 









My cousins and I who are the same age (we were born within 6 weeks of each other) and our 8 boys!  That's right, we only seem to have boys for some reason!  Look at that good looking group of boys though, can't beat this.

No comments:

Post a Comment