Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Five

Five years ago today I was blessed to become a mom to another son!  It is a day I will never forget.  My heart doubled in size the day Mason was born.  I really do think he was the missing piece, he completed my life.  I already had one son but now he was a big brother thanks to this amazing new addition to our family!  Mason has developed into such an amazing kid.  He is so outgoing, loves going to school, has such a passion to learn, he is very caring and above all his a high energy, crazy, bounce off the walls and keep mom on her toes kind of boy!  He has no fear, always willing to try to new things and do anything and everything that his big brother is doing.  He is incredibly smart, he soaks in everything and even comes up with stuff on his own that just makes me look at him in awe!  He loves to build legos, is newly obsessed with Star Wars, he still loves playing with his trains and he above all he loves to snuggle up on the couch with his mama and watch cartoons or movies!  I hope Mason will want to snuggle and be my baby for many more years to come.  I still struggle to accept that is 5 years old, I still remember that moment that he was placed on my chest for the first time and here we are with him being so independent!  I love you to the moon and back Mason! 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment