Saturday, January 30, 2016

Polar Cubs Camp 2016

Colton and I spent the day at Polar Cubs Camp and we had a fabulous time!  The weather was perfect, upper 30's!!  We enjoyed so many fun activities including building a survival shelter in the woods, throwing Tomahawks, Sled Chutes and Tubing, Council Campfire, Mushroom Ball, friendly games of "Knock it Off" and Broomball!  We enjoyed a delicious camp lunch of burgers and waffle fries in the mess hall (for any who have been to a Scout camp you know what I mean by delicious, I mean you are starving so you would be willing to eat just about anything that they serve you)!  I had so much fun with the other parents in our pack, we truly have such a great group of parents and we know how to make an 7 hour day of Winter Camp one full of laughter and good times!  I really do enjoy attending this events with Colton.  When I am 80 and struggling to get around without assistance these are the memories I will look back and know that I lived a great life and that my boys and I enjoyed so many awesome adventures together!
 













No comments:

Post a Comment