Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Ice Fishing

I took the boys ice fishing last weekend and they loved it!  This was a first time for both of them and a first time for me in a long long time (I used to go with my Dad when I was little but haven't been in about 25 years)!  As we started the long walk out to the ice house the boys had plenty of questions, they really just didn't know what to expect.  Once we got into the nice warm ice shack and got them each sitting on a bucket by their own hole they were more than ready to catch some fish.  Colton caught a Crappie all on his own within about 10 minutes of dropping in his line, he was so proud!  Mason didn't do quite as well but did eventually catch one with some help from me.  And then he was ready for snacks, fishing can be boring when you are 4 years old.  They lasted just over an hour for our first trip which I thought was pretty good.  And they both have been asking when we get to go again so I guess that means they liked it! 









No comments:

Post a Comment