Friday, January 01, 2016

Happy New Year!!

Well 2015 is over.  It was a year of change, a year of growing, a year of acceptance and a year to embrace what is and not try to worry about the things out of my control!  As the end of the year approached I was trying to decide if I should go out and celebrate or stay home and ring in the New Year with my boys.  Well you guessed it, I decided to say Goodbye to 2015 and hello to 2016 with those who mean the most to me!  Both my sisters joined me, my niece and nephews were here, my parents stopped by for a while, two of my friends who have been for me the last year like I could never have imagined (they are the parents of one of Colton's best friends and have quickly become amazing friends of mine as well) and their kids joined in the fun too and Clint came over to witness the craziness that is my family!  We enjoyed snacks, drinks, party favors and of course the noisy streamers at the midnight countdown!!  It was the best way for me to say Goodbye to 2015, I was surrounded by those who really made a difference in me getting through 2015 and the same people that I know will be by my side for the good times to come in 2016!  Happy New Year Everyone!




 Of course we had to have a Sparkling Cider Toast to end the night!  This kids really do make life a lot more fun and this New Years Eve Celebration was no different!  Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment