Sunday, August 21, 2016

Cousins Weekend!!

Every summer my cousin Sheila and I try to get together for a weekend of fun with our 5 boys as well as one extra as Colton brought a friend with for the weekend!  This year we met at her parents lake place for the weekend (back in June, yes I am behind with blogging).  We spent the days just relaxing around the house, swimming at the beach which is just a mile down the road, grilling delicious meals, sipping fabulous blended drinks, swimming off the docks at their place and of course spent one night making Smores over the fire.  We also decided to head to town one morning to meet my Aunt and her 6 kids to watch the parade.   The kids collected enough candy to last them until Halloween!!  It was such a fun weekend and I hope we can continue these for many summers to come, I love that I have so many amazing cousins that I enjoying spending time with.









No comments:

Post a Comment