Wednesday, August 10, 2016

We Fest 2016

WE Fest might be my favorite part of summer!  After I went last year I knew I was hooked.  And when I threw out the idea to my cousins that we should all go together I never imagine it would be as much fun as it was.  14 of us bought our tickets and for the month before the event we spent plenty of time on Facebook messenger trying to coordinate and plan for our 4 days of fun!  I went up to set up camp on Tuesday with 2 of my cousins.  We got the two campers and the giant motor coach set in place.  We put up two shade tents.  We set up chairs and we became friends with our camp neighbors.  We enjoyed more than our fair share of beers and we just relaxed until the others arrived.  By Thursday at lunch almost everyone was there and the fun was ready to begin.  I am proud to say that I have some of the most amazing cousins and they really know how to have a good time.  I wont go into details about what happened at We Fest, because well some things are just better left as memories in our heads.  I will share some pictures and I will just say don't judge us, we let loose, we had fun and the memories are all worth it!  By the time it was Sunday morning we were all ready to go home and get some sleep, drink something other than beer and fireball and take a long hot shower!




















WE Fest 2016 was amazing and tickets to WE Fest 2017 have already been purchased (and the group has grown to 20)!  Let the countdown to the best part of summer begin once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment