Thursday, August 18, 2016

My life in Pictures

So I am way behind on blogging, it's amazing how summer can get so busy and the little free time I have I just want to lounge on the couch and do nothing!  But tonight the boys are with their dad, my house is actually clean (first time in months) and the laundry is done so I am going to put on my new favorite Netflix series, Frankie and Grace, and I am going to blog away and try to get caught up!

Swimming in the pool at Clint's Place!
Colton's team took 3rd in their final tournament on the year!
This is my favorite thing about summer - kids just show up to hang out and then off they go on their bikes to gather up more friends!
Exploring the Park at Vermillion Falls in Hastings!
Colton and the bearded dragon at Scout Camp!
The boys were exhausted after Scout Camp!
Grilled Dinner - doesnt get much better than this!
I am one spoiled girl! He got me flowers for no reason, I wont ever complain about that!
Setting up Camp at We Fest!
Mason loves to help me bake.  The special this night was banana bread!
My Godson, spending some time with Auntie at the park!
Bike Rides!  Making the most of summer nights!
Dinner on the deck, in swimsuits!
LEGOS!!  This is pretty much a way of life when you have two boys living in your house!
More Swimming - this kid might be part fish!
We spent an afternoon exploring Minnehaha Falls Park.  

No comments:

Post a Comment