Thursday, January 01, 2009

Future Minnesota Wild Player!

Colton got a hockey goal for Christmas from Auntie Marissa and he loves it! He also got skates but we haven't tried them out yet... maybe this weekend! Colton loves football, baseball, hockey, basketball - actually you can name any sport and the kid will play it! I am kinda hoping that hockey isn't one that he picks because that is one expensive sport... but we will let him play what he wants (that also means if he wants to be a ballerina he can be)!!

I had to throw this last picture in because it totally made me laugh this morning. Colton said he wanted to go outside and shovel snow so I told him he had to get dressed warmer. The next thing I knew he was in the kitchen looking like this! I swear there is never a dull moment when you have a 2 1/2 year old in the house!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...the picture of him "dressed warmer" is so funny!

    I have to say you are a better parent than me, I've already told Andy that our child will absolutely NEVER play hockey. His cousins play...and the rink time is like 5am for practices! I could never do it. So I will do everything in my power to push for other sports :) I know...I'm terrible!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! We will have to get the boys together for a little floor hockey game.
    Love the countdown! Where did you find that?

    ReplyDelete