Monday, January 05, 2009

Sad day for Viking Fans

Well the game yesterday didn't turn out like I was hoping. But I will say that being at the game was awesome. The dome was louder than I had ever heard it before. Our seats were amazing. We were sitting right by some of the players family's, including McNabb's mom, T Jac's mom and McKinnie's mom!! I got some amazing photos as always so here are just a few:

I also took some videos. In case you have never been in the dome for a football game this first video will give you an idea of how loud it gets! I believe it was 3rd down for the Eagles and the place was rocking (sorry it is a little jumpy I was having a hard time containing myself)!! The second video is what happens after the Vikings score... I do believe every Minnesotan should be able to sing the song... SKOAL VIKINGS! I think Colton knows most of the words to the song by now... we sing it before bed quite often!! I am already looking forward to next season!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures!! It's too bad they lost :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe Courtney's first "songs" she sang...were..."Take me out to the Ballgame" and "SKOL Vikings"...I could be wrong, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha love the pictures lol im in one! way down deep lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, so as much as I enjoy the pictures and the game, I do believe I am quite a few ahead of you now with more to come. You need to get on the bandwagon before you get too far behind.

    ReplyDelete