Monday, January 26, 2009

Work Party - Red Carpet Style


We went to Frankie's work party over the weekend it was a lot of fun. The theme was Hollywood Glam/ Red Carpet Event so we got to get all dressed up and enjoyed a night of great food, drinks and dancing (and karaoke). My sister MaryBeth also works for there so her and her friend Nikki were there as well which was really nice when Frankie was off chatting with his co-workers. It was nice to have a night out just the two of us; Colton stayed overnight at Grandma's house! We didn't get home until 2am which is way past my bedtime. I seriously was getting tired at about 9pm which made me feel really old... but once the dancing started I was ready to go again!
Other than that not much new with us. Just trying to stay warm and starting to get super excited about our trip. We leave in 10 days. And the temps have been in the 60's down there lately which is going to feel awesome compared to the subzero temps here. Oh yeah and we are patiently awaiting the news that my cousin had her baby. She is due tomorrow so any day now that little one could arrive. Can't wait to hear what you have Sheila and you better send pictures as soon as you are back home and settled in with that new baby!

5 comments:

  1. Fun! I want to go to a party like that! I love your dress Mandy, you looked fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two look like you had a blast and my I say...WOW! You both look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, all right then, because we both know how well it works to command a child to be born. Remember Colton and how early he was? Let's just say this little one will arrive when it gets here. :) We are very excited and I will definitely post pics. BTW you need to call me, I have something else to tell you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all look so great! What a fun night to dress up and have fun. I don't think I would make it until 2am anymore!

    ReplyDelete