Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Night Fun!


Well Frankie had to work late tonight so it was just Colton and me! We made some hamburger helper for dinner ( we don't get to eat that stuff when Frankie is home.. I guess chefs don't think it is very yummy)! Then we watched some cartoons, drew some pictures (Colton loves to draw), we played with some cars (he always gets the fast one) and then it was time to get jammies on. Now we got his clothes off just fine and we got his diaper changed and then he decided it was time to burn some energy! He is too funny, he was bouncing around like a kid who had a bowl full of sugar for dinner. He is so much fun to watch and listen to... he has the best imagination and tells the best stories... but his signing I must say is the most entertaining. We have a kids sing along cd in the van and we always have to listen to it the minute we leave the driveway. And it is amazing how many songs he actually knows the words too already! We had such a fun night, I wish I never had to do anything but hang out with him. He is just so much fun and there truely is never a dull moment when Colton is awake! I love him so much!
Here is a video of him singing "No More Monkeys Jumping on Bed"

1 comment:

  1. Too precious! I could just eat him up! It will be so fun to have the boys together for a week. I'm sure they eill be able to burn off all their crazy energy together.

    ReplyDelete