Sunday, January 18, 2009

What do you do on a snowy afternoon?

Today we went to the Mall of America for some fun adventures! We started off our day at Underwater Adventures! Colton loved seeing all the fish swim around us and I think his favorite part was petting the sting rays and sharks at the end. After playing with the fish we headed to The Corona Resturant for lunch! We sat in a booth that over looked the park, Colton was so entertained by the rides and excitement below that he almost forgot to eat! After lunch we headed down to Nickelodean Universe where Colton and I had a blast riding some rides and Frankie was having fun being our photographer and laughing at all the expressions Colton made! Colton loved the rides, and the faster they went the better! We had so much fun!We had a great day! Also here is an update on the cats: They are doing awesome. Lexi has made herself right at home.. and pretty much thinks she rules the house already. She loves to play with Colton too but still gets a little nervous when he gets too loud or starts running around like the crazy two year old that he is! Lilly is really starting to come around too. She wouldn't come out last night until after Colton went to bed ( I think he still makes her very nervous). But Frankie went in the spare room and she came right out to him crawled up on the bed with him and was purring away! Sampson has pretty much accepted that there are two cats in the house... and he has stopped trying to convince them to come of the spare room and play with him. He just goes back to the couch and sleeps his day away like he always did before. The cats stay in our spare bedroom most of the time... we have a baby gate in the doorway so they are safe from Colton and the dog. So far all is good, but I will be sure to keep you updated.

10 comments:

  1. I love it. Lexi is so silly and loves to play. I have to mention that I am rather fond of your kitchen table. It looks oddly familiar like the one I have sitting in my kitchen. I will continue to look for pics and video of that darn cute kid of yours and those crazy cats that my brother claims.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy, Thanks for taking care of Eric's cats. Your family is such great friends to him. He's so lucky to have you in the area. See you in March. I'm really not anonymous, but I don't know how to do any of the other options. LuAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our Kitchen table was a Shop-Ko special... and it is pretty beat up but it works! As for the cats they are really starting to grow on me... hopefully I don't get too attached or Eric might not get them back!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you guys had a very fun day!! Did you go on the logshoot and make Colton sit first so he could get his jeans soaking wet, and then have to walk around the mall the rest of the day like that?! Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope no log ride yet.. he is about 6 inches too short!! Otherwise I probably would have. Oh man good times! We should plan another day of rides once that baby is out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very good friends. Anyone who would cat sit is a saint! Stupid cats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey what is happening with those darn cats when you go on vacation? Anyway, you should enjoy vacation, because I have a feeling that in March, I am going to be hearing about how your team didn't do so hot, so enjoy the south, because when you come back it will be a "cold" day at the reunion. Hee hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whatever - my team never loses! We are the best! And I will enjoy my vacation mostly becuase I know I am the Catch Phrase Master!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I posted again, you are not getting very good at this staying on top of things.

    ReplyDelete