Thursday, April 14, 2011

Check, Check, Check...

So today is my last day in my 20's! When I was younger I used to think 30 was so old and that I won't be having any more fun in my 30's but instead living a boring life and working a dumb job... I know now that will not be true at all - 30 is still young. So anyways, I started to think about what I wanted to do before I was 30.


I wanted to get married - Check!!



I wanted to buy a house - Check!

And fix it up - Check!

I wanted to do some Traveling - Check, Check, Check, Check, Check, Check!


I wanted to attend some sporting events - Check!

I wanted to have kids - Check and Check!


I wanted to be happy and be surrounded by great friends and family - CHECK! Looks like turning 30 won't be so bad afterall and I look forward to what the next 30 years will bring my way!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm amazed that we are all turning 30 this year...but with such wonderful accomplishments under our belts...it really isn't too bad. 40 is really the age I'm nervous about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, 30 is still young!!! It has to be. :)

    This is a great post - lots of reasons to feel good about life and all that you have accomplished already! I guess we should get going on a list of things to do before 40 now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading this post! You've done a lot in the past few years and you've got a lot to show for it!
    And Betsy, you spoke too soon! Not all of us are turning 30 this year ;)!! Teeheehee...I've got another year yet. And I'm going to live it up!

    ReplyDelete