Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It can't be over already!

I can't believe my maternity leave is almost over. Mason is 11 weeks old today (wow, how did that go by so fast?)! I have really enjoyed being home with him everyday and watching him grow and develope. Lately he has discovered his hands as well as his voice. He loves to talk to you and even give a little giggle every now and then. Here is a video of this mornings conversation:


I am sad to go back to work but at the same time I am kinda excited to get out of the house and interact with adults on a daily basis. We have found a great home daycare for Mason which has been a big relief. I just hope I don't miss too many of his firsts but I know he will be in good hands while I am at work so I guess I will survive. Here are few recent pictures of my little guy, he is growing up too fast.

3 comments:

  1. Oh buddy, he is so freaking cute. I'm so happy you guys found a great daycare, I think that makes all the difference, being comfortable with where you're dropping him off in the morning. Daycare is like an extended family. :) Thinking of you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! He is just so sweet :) Enjoy your last bit of maternity leave. I think working makes you cherish the time with kiddos even more! I miss working and will probably go back sooner than I originally thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will be thinking of you tomorrow night and Monday. Man, it's so hard. I think going back to work was the most difficult thing I've had to do yet. Post pictures of him everywhere :) Thats my coping mechanism. I literally have over a dozen pictures of him up in my classroom. Lol. Good luck buddy! He's a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e!

    ReplyDelete