Friday, April 22, 2011

Tummy Time

Mason is growing quite fond of tummy time (which is something Colton never enjoyed)!! Well tonight I put him on his tummy and for the first few minutes he was just hanging out, picking up his head and looking around but then decided he could do so much more! He pulled his knees up under his body, put his face into his blanket and started to scoot forward!! Yes you read that right, my 12 week old can scoot!! He doesn't get anywhere fast but the very idea of my baby being mobile makes me sad. He is growing up so quickly. Here is a video of his latest accomplishment!!


3 comments:

  1. What a big boy already! He's too cute, Mandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well when your father is a tiger what do you expect?! ;) I can't wait to meet him...he is tooooooo cute for words!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS...Isla is sitting next to me shouting "BABY, BAAAABBBY!" at Mason. She can't wait to meet him either! :)

    ReplyDelete