Thursday, July 26, 2012

Bathtime for Hank!

I am one of those people who hates to spend $10 just to have my car washed but then again I am usually too lazy to do it myself.  Well now with Hank (yes my van has a name) I am doing my best to keep him clean inside and out so car washes are a regular occurrence. Also I am pretty sure I have vacuumed him more times in the past two months than I did my last vehicle in the past two years - oh well, nothing wrong with trying to keep a car looking nice right? Anyways, with this hot and humid weather and boys only wanting to play outside if it involves water I figured I might as well put them to work.  Yup, they gave Hank a bath!  Colton even vacuum the entire van which took almost 20 minutes but at least it is done!  By the time Hank's bath was done both boys were completely soaked and ready for their own bath.  Moral of this post - put your kids to work and you can save some money while still accomplishing something on the "to do" list and helping them burn some energy - WIN/WIN for everyone involved!






1 comment:

  1. Mandy, I love your pictures! Especially the one of the two of them side by side washing the car - too cute. Looks like you've found a fun yet practical activity for them! :)

    ReplyDelete