Saturday, July 21, 2012

It's a Pirate Party!

So four years ago I was asked to be godmother to one of the most amazing little boys!  I am so lucky to be godmother over this happy, spunky, healthy little guy and today we got to help him celebrate his 4th birthday.  I still remember sitting at his house holding him as a newborn when his mom and dad asked if I would be his godmother and I was so honored (and cried a little bit - I know I am a sap) - now he is already turning 4 which just doesn't seem possible.  To my little Jaxxy, I love you to the moon and back!  Happy 4th Birthday to the best Godson I could have ever asked for!

Insert Birthday Notes:  My sister-in-law is amazing.  She always has the most put together birthday parties and this one was no different.  It was a pirate birthday party with pirate tattoos, eye patches and pirate hats for each kid (and they had to take their picture in their pirate gear as they entered or they had to "Walk the Plank".  There were Pirate decorations, Pirate Pinata, Pirate Cupcakes, Snowcone Machine and my favorite.... Shark Watermelon and edible Sailing Pirate Ships (Mandarine orange on blue jello)!








   








1 comment:

  1. Awwwww....Mandy! Jaxxy is the lucky one to have such an awesome Auntie and Godmother! We had so much fun today, thank you for helping make Jaxxy's party so special!

    ReplyDelete