Monday, August 20, 2012

Almost Perfect Evening

Sunday Evening we enjoyed dinner together and decided to head out to the park being as the weather was absolutely amazing.  The boys were running, climbing, jumping and sliding while I sat back and just watched my boys play together (those are the moments that I love the most)!!  After a half hour we decided to head home but Mason cried so hard when I buckled him into his seat that I caved and we stopped at another park for 15 more minutes of playtime!  After the park we headed to Dairy Queen for some ice cream treats.  This was seriously a perfect evening.... well almost, Frankie was stuck at work again because of a big event so we were missing the final puzzle piece to make it an actual Perfect Evening.  And believe it or not I do not always take my camera with me everywhere I go but thankfully I do have a camera on my phone so I still was able to snap a few shots of my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment