Thursday, August 09, 2012

First attempt at a photo shoot!

So tonight I headed down to Afton State Park with my assistant (my sister Marissa) to take some pictures of my other sister MaryBeth, her boyfriend Tim and the kids!  I was nervous that I wouldn't know how to pose them or be able to any good shots and it would be a complete waste of their time but after 2 hours and 170 clicks of the camera I think I got some good ones!  I am still sorting through the pictures and would like to do a little editing on them but here are just a few of my favorites that I thought I would share!


2 comments:

  1. These are so cute - you did good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marley is up next! She will be so fun to photograph! And I just saw some family pics that some friends had taken at the Teddy Bear Park in Stillwater... very cute. Maybe that is where we should do hers? I have never been there but it would be worth a shot... and if we dont like it I am sure there are plenty of other places in/around that area that we could move to!

      Delete