Sunday, August 19, 2012

Como Town Fun Day

The boys and I spent several hours today at Como Zoo and Como Town!  We were joined by some of my friends and their boys.  I just want to say I have some of the best friends a girl could ask for and after today I realized just how lucky I am and I very happy that our boys can grow up together.  We spent a couple hours in Como Town riding the rides... favorites being the Tea Cups and the Swings.  Then it was lunch and time to see some animals.  We had so much fun, it was a pretty much a perfect Minnesota weather day and getting out of the house was just what we needed.  And 4 hours of fresh air will make anyone sleepy - the boys have been sleeping since we left (Mason fell asleep before we even got back to the van) and 3+ hour naps means I have had some all to myself which I of course spent playing with the pictures I took today!  Anyways, here are some pictures from our Como Town Fun Day!  Thank you Alicia and Suzi for joining the boys and I today, it was so nice to see you guys and watch our boys interact together!




No comments:

Post a Comment