Thursday, August 16, 2012

Lazy Night

So tonight we were all being lazy and just hanging in the basement (with Mason and I both on drugs to get us feeling better we don't have much extra energy- stupid Bronchitis)!  I was playing on the computer trying to get caught up on uploading pictures to an online storage site in case that my computer was to crash or something - I would need to be admitted to a nut house if I lost all my pictures.  The boys were both sitting on the couch watching TV and playing Nintendo.  After about 15 minutes I looked up and saw this and just had to snap a picture:


 I snapped a few pictures and then sat down in my comfy chair to post them and before I knew it they were snuggled up together watching Dora.  Seriously, I love these two boys and they love each other in case you can't tell!



3 comments: