Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Great Minnesota Get Together

I look forward to the State Fair every year and here it is again!  Frankie and I went to the fair Saturday night with my sister and her friend.  We had floor seat tickets to the Blake Shelton concert but of course we had to arrive 2 hours early so we could eat some yummy fair food first.  The concert was awesome (especially when his special guest Miranda Lambert came out on stage)!
Of course one night at the fair is not enough for us so Sunday morning we were back at the fair bright and early (in total we spent 15 hours at the fair this year).  This time Colton, Pop Pop and Sharon joined us for some State Fair fun.  We spend the day just wandering around the fair, going on rides and attempting to eat our own weight in food.  We even ran into some friends from the campground which was perfect because that meant Colton had a buddy to go on rides with! I really do love this time of year and I am considering going one more time although it gets expensive so I think this might be it for State Fair 2012, we are already looking forward to next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment