Saturday, January 03, 2015

Happy New Year!

Well we survived another year!  2014 was a year full of travels, lots of family time, many weekends at the lake, new daycare adventures and so many other changes that we didn't really expect to come our way but none the less it was another great year.  However, we are more then ready to get 2015 started and see what this year has in store for us.  I am guessing this year will be full of changes and adjusting to new lifestyles but I also have a good feeling that we are about to head down a very exciting road which will lead us on many new adventures and bring us plenty of good times and amazing memories with friends and family!  Happy New Year Everyone, we wish you a year filled with healthy, happiness and plenty of laughs.


 The boys I rang in the New Year at my cousins house!  He hosted a kid friendly party which was awesome.  One of my best friends also joined me for the party which made the night even better. It was a potluck party with more food than anyone could eat, the best being my cousins homemade meatballs were absolutely AMAZING!!  The boys ran around playing with all their new friends while the adults enjoyed a couple drinks and played endless rounds of Catch Phrase.  Of course we all counted down at midnight, the kids blew through 70 Party Poppers (what a mess that was) and they enjoyed their noise makers (the inventor of those things should be punished) while the Adults enjoyed a Champagne Toast. Both my boys made it to midnight which I never thought they would, they thought it was so cool to be yelling the countdown with everyone else!  It was a such a fun way to send out 2014 and welcome in 2015.  Sometimes I tend to dwell on things in my life that might not be perfect or might not be everything that I had every dreamed of but then I remind myself that I am beyond blessed with these awesome kids in my life as well as so many amazing family members and friends who are always there for me no matter what I might be needing at the moment - I am one lucky girl!  

Hello 2015 - Bring on whatever adventure you have in store for me, I am ready for it (I think)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment