Friday, January 20, 2012

Bathtime

Mason took his first solo big boy bath this week... he didn't have his big brother in there taking up his space and he wasn't confined to his bath seat and he absolutely loved it!  Our bathtub is a porcelain bathtub so it is very slippery and I was concerned he would never be able to sit on his own but he proved me wrong.  He was all over the tub and only slipped and dunked under twice which he didn't seem to mind at all, he loves the water and has no fear at all.  I took advantage of my one on one time with Mason and was snapping pictures like crazy (I am pretty sure I have only took a quarter of the amount of pictures of him that I took of Colton his first year, shhhhh don't tell Mason)!  Here is my baby boy enjoying his first big boy bath:





No comments:

Post a Comment